Come and spend some time with me in my studio as we navigate the wonderful world of owning your very own (squeals) print design or creative studio - on my one day workshop.
Sounds exciting, when are the workshops?
Our May & June events have sold out more dates to be added soon!
At my studios at Sadlerbridge in Derby, DE1 - we are in the beautiful Cathedral Quarter part of the city - less than ten minutes walk from the train station.
What is the price?
£50.00* per spot
And how about the timing?
3rd June 11.00 until 3.00 with a break
8th June 18.00 until 21.30 with a short refreshment break
And what will we be learning?
Below is a super brief summary of the discussion based workshop that is based on my 10 years of experience of running a luxury print design business in the Wedding and retail industries.
- Authenticity, you & your brand
- Launching your business at the right time, to the right people
- Marketing yourself
- Taking your lovely products to market
- Sell to trade like a pro!
- Protect yourself
- Hand pick your dream suppliers
- Attract your dream clients
- Make lots of money!
Oooh, how do I know this workshop is right for me?
So you like the sound of the workshop but don't know if it's right for you? naturally, it's going to be a little bit special, quick paced, a lot of fun and I can promise that you will leave feeling inspired and bursting full of information.
I would love to see you if you are just launching your business, if you have been in business a short while or want some time away from the desk to be inspired - the content will be interesting and relevant to any creative. This workshop is particularly focussed on Wedding Stationery, Greetings Cards and Stationery.
Great, I am in! what do I need to bring?
Your lovely self, a pen (notebook provided) and lunch (if you don't have time to think about lunch let alone prep in advance - we have lots of lovely cafés really closeby) and refreshments (we will have endless water, tea and coffee).
A little bit of Small Print...
- Sorry lovelies I can't reserve any spaces until you make your pretty little minds up if you can make it or not - we only have limited spaces, time is short and time is money - so you are either in or out.
- Once your space is booked it is non refundable, but it can be transferred to another person on the same date.
- If you could arrive 5 minutes before the workshop starts - that would be fabulous.
- There will be a 30 minute break for lunch.
Any questions? then drop me a mail email@example.com